DENSO’s North American headquarters offers co-op work assignments in:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Software and Computer Engineering)
- Sales and Marketing (Supply Chain, Purchasing, Finance, Information Systems)
- Business Operations (Accounting, Communications)
- Quality Engineering
- Information Technology (IT)
- Interested students must be actively enrolled at a four year university in an accredited undergraduate program of study.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to be considered and must maintain a GPA of at least 2.5 to remain in the Co-op program.
- Co-op students are expected to work at least 16 hours/week during the school year while taking classes.
- Co-op students are expected to work full time 40 hours/week during the summer rotation.
Learn more about DENSO International America, Inc.