North American headquarters and parent company for its North American operations, sales, product engineering and technical support sales, and finance.
Also, it serves as the headquarters for DENSO North America Foundation, the first charitable foundation by a Japanese supplier in North America. The Foundation provides grants to institutions of higher education with an emphasis on engineering, technology and business.
- Kenichiro Ito, chief executive officer, DENSO North America, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of DENSO International America, Inc.
- Hisaaki Sato, president and chief operating officer of DENSO International America, Inc.
- Satoshi Inukai, chief manufacturing officer (CMO) of DENSO International America, Inc.
- Yukio Asano, executive vice president, Corporate Function, and chief administrative officer, DENSO International America, Inc.
- Doug Patton, executive vice president, Engineering Division, and chief technology officer, DENSO North America
- Bill Foy, senior vice president, Sales and Marketing Group, DENSO International America, Inc.
100 percent DENSO Corporation
Southfield, Mich. –Six buildings totaling 613,000 square feet on 36.4 acre campus, which includes offices and a Technical Center.
North America Technical Center Test Chambers (Whole Vehicle):
- Semi-Anechoic Chamber
- Quiet Room
- High Temperature Chamber
- Environmental Drivability Chamber (2)
- Vehicle Climate Wind Tunnel Chamber
- Battery Thermal Management Test Chamber
- Hybrid Test Chamber
- Human Machine Interface R&D Lab
- Complete Engine Management Control Testing Capability
- Two Engine Dynamometers
Waterloo Operations – – Waterloo, Iowa
North America Research Development – – Vista Calif.
Navigation Laboratory – – Long Beach, Calif.
Sales and Engineering – – Long Beach, Calif.
Sales and Quality Engineering – – Dublin, Ohio
North America Logistics Center – – Belleville, Mich.
North America Logistics Center – – Knoxville, Tenn.
North America Logistics Center – – Fremont, Calif.
North America Logistics Center – – Laredo, Texas
North America Logistics Center – – Nashville, Tenn.