What’s Important to DENSO
At DENSO, it begins with people. One of the core elements of DENSO’s business activities is “hitozukuri”
(developing people). This has been one of our main commitments since the establishment of the company in 1949. It is people who create quality and provide the innovative technology that will help us contribute to an advanced automotive society.
DENSO’s basic principles of developing people will lead us to “monozukuri”
(the art of making things). No matter where we are in the world, we are committed to the challenge of continuous improvement.
DENSO’s Mission is
to contribute to a
better world by
together with a vision
for the future.
- Customer satisfaction through quality products and services
- Global growth through anticipation of change
- Environmental preservation and harmony with society
- Corporate vitality and respect for individuality
- To be creative in thought and steady in action
- To be cooperative and pioneering
- To be trustworthy by improving ourselves