- Contents of This Internet Site include but are not limited to: text, graphical images, audio, and underlying source/object code (such as, but not limited to, HTML code or Java code) of this internet site and any portion thereof.
Distribution, modification, reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcasting, posting or other use of the Contents (which are not graphical images) of This Internet Site is prohibited except pursuant to the following conditions:
- The Contents may only be used for non-commercial or personal use and may not be copied or placed on any network computer or in any database or broadcasted in any media; and
- The Contents of This Internet Site cannot be modified; and
- Any copy of the Contents must include the copyright notice of DENSO International America, Inc.
- Distribution, modification, reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcasting, posting or other use of the graphical images of This Internet Site is prohibited without the express written consent of DENSO International America, Inc.
- The information to the best of our knowledge is true and accurate, HOWEVER, DENSO INTERNATIONAL AMERICA, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL CONTENT AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. DENSO INTERNATIONAL AMERICA, INC. HERBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENT AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL DENSO INTERNATIONAL AMERICA, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE CONTENT OF THIS INTERNET SITE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE.
- You assume the entire risk of loss in using This Internet Site. DENSO International America, Inc. does not warrant that This Internet Site will meet your needs or expectations, that use of This Internet Site will be error free or uninterrupted, or that all non-conformities can or will be corrected. The content and directory structure contained on This Internet Site are subject to change without notice.
- You assume all responsibility of taking scanning for viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
- In any event, DENSO International America, Inc.'s entire liability as well as your sole and exclusive remedy shall not exceed the amount of monies paid by you to DENSO International America, Inc. for the Content on This Internet Site.
- By transmitting or posting any communication or material to This Internet Site, you agree that DENSO International America, Inc. and/or its affiliated companies may use your communication or material for any purpose, including reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcasting and posting of the communication or information, or use such communication or material in a product or service of DENSO International America, Inc. and/or its affiliated companies.
- You cannot post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Nothing on This Internet Site shall be deemed a recommendation to use any information in violation of existing patent rights or copyright laws.
- Products, processes or technologies described on This Internet Site may be subject of other Intellectual Property rights reserved by DENSO International America, Inc. Nothing on This Internet Site shall be construed as conferring any license under any of DENSO International America, Inc.'s or any third party's intellectual property rights.
- You cannot post or transmit any material that could constitute a violation of the United States Copyright Laws.
- Product names, logos, marks or the DENSO name appearing in This Internet Site and/or designated with a ® or are trademarks owned or licensed by DENSO International America, Inc. or its affiliates.
- Materials designated with a © are subject to copyrights owned by DENSO International America, Inc.
- The use or misuse of such trademarks or copyrighted materials except as noted above, is strictly prohibited.
- In general, DENSO International America, Inc. believes that its links to publicly accessible third party Web pages is legally permissible and consistent with common customary expectations of those who make use of the Internet. If any entity does not wish that DENSO International America, Inc.' Internet Site link with their site, then DENSO International America, Inc. will remove the link from This Internet Site upon their written request. DENSO International America, Inc. makes no representations whatsoever about any other site which you may access through this one. A link to another entity's site does not denote that DENSO International America, Inc. endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such site.
- Should any provision or portion of this agreement be held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or equity for any reason, it shall be deemed omitted, and all other provisions of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Please fill in the empty fields marked with a red border.